Its been a week of report writing. And I’m almost done, phew.
As I said in my last post its actually been a much more productive experience than I expected doing this write up, I’ve managed to fill in a whole lot of blanks about some of the concepts that we used, but that I didn’t really understand. Now that I have time to digest what we did concepts like dependency injection make a lot more sense to me.
Having some of this time to think over the work placement has also given me a bit of perspective on everything that happened. The final part of the write-up is an evaluation of the placement, my own performance, what went well, badly and what I gained from the experience. It’s taken me a full month to get my head around these things, but I think I finally know what to write.
It’s also nice to hang out with my dog during the days instead of rushing between jobs.